Monday, August 13, 2012

Artist/Book Project Promo: "Mixed" by Kip Fulbeck

This post is dedicated to a great friend, professor, and mentor Kip Fulbeck. He gave me the opportunity to partially shoot and edit Mixed: Portraits of Multiracial Kids. Kip Fulbeck is an aspiring Artist, Performer, Spoken Word Artist, and Filmmaker. He is also a University Professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara, where I received the honor of having him as a Teacher and mentor. I’ve gotten the opportunity to work with Kip Fulbeck on his own art projects from “Permanence” to “Mixed.” Kip Fulbeck has connected me with clients such as the Seymour Duncan Company, where I have gotten the opportunity to film and edit product and artist promos for the company. I consider Kip Fulbeck a great friend of mine.

The video in this post is a promotional video for his latest project titled “Mixed: Portraits of Multiracial Kids.” I got the opportunity to film part of the project and edit the entire piece.



For more information about Kip Fulbeck and/or Mixed Kids,



No comments:

Post a Comment