Friday, August 17, 2012

The "Veuve Clicquot" DJ Series Product and Event Promo





The "Veuve Clicquot" DJ Series Product and Event Promo is a web commercial. I was given the opportunity to direct, film, and edit a web commercial for a Moet Hennessey representive to promote the Veuve Clicquot champagne brand in the Santa Barbara area. I enjoyed this project due to the fact that I was given complete creative control for the aesthetics of the video. The video was not only created for the intent to promote Moet Hennessey and Veuve Clicquot, but to also promote local deejays, local models, local photographers, local nightclubs and myself as a video production artist. Shout out to Christopher Dixon, Saba, Danielly Andrade, and Scott Rousch for keeping in touch with me well after the production of this video. Enjoy!

Looking for elegant champagne flutes to pour and enjoy your Veuve Clicquot? Click on the image below:




No comments:

Post a Comment