Monday, August 13, 2012

Vida Tinta Performs at Velvet Jones in Santa Barbara, California

I had the opportunity to organize an event which featured great friends of mine and the band called "Vida Tinta," based out of Compton, Ca. I grew up with the singer Eduardo "Ettien" Plata, and I must say that I am very proud of him. This post is dedicated to him and his band Vida Tinta, as well as their great performance at "Velvet Jones" in Santa Barbara, California. My partner, Ali Lassoued, and I had the opportunity to shoot their performances, and I did the editing.  I will be sharing excerpts from that night. Below, are a few songs performed from their first album, "Ya No Hay Amor." Hope you enjoy, and if you like Vida Tinta, you would share this with your friends.

For more info on Vida Tinta, checkout their Facebook page at:

Like page:

Performance Videos:
Shot by Ali Lassoued and Emanuel Garcia, Edited by Emanuel Garcia

Vida Tinta performs "Burlense" at Velvet Jones in Santa Barbara, Ca.




Vida Tinta performs "Malos" at Velvet Jones in Santa Barbara, Ca.




Vida Tinta performs "Yo Te Necessito" at Velvet Jones in Santa Barbara, Ca.



Vida Tinta performs "Burlense"

Vida Tinta performs "Burlense"



No comments:

Post a Comment