Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Isla Vista "IV" Beach






I sat my Canon Rebel T3i on my tripod to capture the beautiful beach in Isla Vista “IV” California in the Santa Barbara County. I shot this video with the Canon Rebel T3i and 18-135mm lens. I am a fellow Gaucho, I attended the University of California, Santa Barbara and was a resident of Isla Vista. Watching this video brings back great memories of attending a beautiful college and living in a great college community. I have created this video to share with current Gauchos and Gaucho graduates, so that they may also enjoy and share this video with the world. Enjoy!

Are you a fellow Gaucho like myself? Below are a few items that you may like to show off your Gaucho pride, let's go GAUCHOS!!

Gauchos Datasticks:




Gaucho Roundclock:






24 Big-T Tumbler (Set of 2):





Like the Canon Rebel t3i as much as I do? Click on the image below for a great deal on a camera body, bag, and lenses bundle:





No comments:

Post a Comment