Thursday, August 30, 2012

UFO Sighting





UFO Sighting Downtown Los Angeles 6/23/2012

This video was captured during a shoot of an EPK for the rap group "Kingz of Tomaro" on a rooftop on skid row in Downtown, Los Angeles. Towards the end of the shoot, one of the rap groups members, Zone, pointed out cosmos in the sky. Everyone present thought he was joking, because they weren't unable to notice the objects in the bright blue sky. Once I was able to focus my eyes on the bright blue sky, I began to notice the objects in the video. I did not want to move my eyes away from the objects because it was easy to lose sight of the objects. I must point out that I was unable to find the objects on my LCD or my viewfinder. In order to capture the objects in the moment, I had to put my camera next to my face, point towards the objects, and continue to focus the lens. I captured the video with the Canon Rebel T3i and the 18-135MM lens. I accomplished it and the video above was the result.

To view the Kingz of Tomaro epk, click on the link below:

Looking for a camera to capture great video? Click on the image below for a great bundle deal on the Canon Rebel T3i, lenses, and bag:




No comments:

Post a Comment