Saturday, August 25, 2012

UCSB Surfers





I captured UCSB surfers surfing the coast along Isla Vista, California in the Santa Barbara County. Everyday is a beautiful day in Santa Barbara County and Socal. As a UCSB Gaucho and a former Isla Vista resident, I didn't get the chance to learn how to surf the waves, but did enjoy my time at the beach. I've always wanted to film this beach and keep it as memory of my times at UCSB. I shot this video with the Canon Rebel T3i and the 18-135 mm lens, and edited the video with Apple Final Cut Pro and compressed it for the web in Apple Compressor. Enjoy!

Are you a UCSB Gaucho? Show your Gaucho pride by getting your very own 24 oz. 2 piece set for your soft drink or ice cold brew, click on the image below for more info:






Do you love shooting video with canon hd slr's and/or the rebel t3i? Click on the image below for a great bundle deal on the Canon Rebel t3i, bag and lenses:




Love surfing? Click on the image below for a great deal on a surfboard carry bag:














No comments:

Post a Comment